Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to Lenses and Lentils, my tasty niche of the web. Here you'll find recipes that balance a love of all things edible with maintaining a healthy approach to living.
My outlook on food changed dramatically over the last several years. I don't like restrictive diets, instead choosing to focus on providing my body with the nutrients it needs, while also satisfying the occasional craving for something sweet. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to eating, and I can only tell you what works for me. I highly encourage you to experiment and find what works for your body!
All of my recipes consist of clean, quality ingredients. My love of food science led me to start researching more, and I hope to help you learn about the foods you eat and the effects they have on you.
A few fun facts about me:
- I'm an extroverted introvert
- I'm studying marketing, English literature, and creative writing at the University of Maryland
- If it were up to me, everyone would only eat out of bowls
- My favorite foods include coffee, nut butter, avocado, dark chocolate, salmon, and carrots
- Organizing/redecorating my room helps me destress
- I'm an avid bookworm, always looking for new recommendations
Thanks for popping in!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link clicked on here, I receive a percentage of the sale. Thank you so much for helping to support the continued growth of Lenses and Lentils!