Hi, I'm Sara! Welcome to Lenses and Lentils, my tasty niche of the web. Here you'll find recipes that balance a love of all things edible with maintaining a healthy approach to living.
My outlook on food changed dramatically over the last several years. I don't like restrictive diets, instead choosing to focus on providing my body with the nutrients it needs, while also satisfying the occasional craving for something sweet. There is no one-size-fits-approach to eating, and I can only tell you what works for me.
All of my recipes consist of clean, quality ingredients. My love of food science led me to start researching more, and I hope to help you learn about the food you eat and the effects it has on your body.
A few fun facts about me:
- I'm an extroverted introvert
- I'm studying marketing, English literature, and creative writing at the University of Maryland
- If it were up to me, everyone would only eat out of bowls
- My favorite foods include coffee, nut butter, avocado, dark chocolate, salmon, and carrots
- Organizing/redecorating my room helps me destress
- I'm an avid bookworm, always looking for new recommendations
Thanks for popping in!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link clicked on here, I receive a percentage of the sale. Thank you so much for helping to support the continued growth of Lenses and Lentils!